Clarke House Park
Clarke House Park is home to the Clarke House, which is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. The house was originally built in the early 1900’s by William Clarke and serves as a meeting place for the Orange Park Historical Society. Park facilities include a large playground, sand volleyball court, nature trails, gardens, lake, pavilions, grills, restrooms, and numerous beautiful oak trees. The park is a favorite spot for birthday parties and family events and the pavilions are available to rent.