Clay County Fair Association RV Park
- This is an RV Park for temporary use only. Reservation limit is 30 days. No group activities or assemblies will be held in the RV Park.
- Children are welcome at our RV Park. We ask that you please be responsible for your children and ensure that they are under supervision at all times. They are to be courteous of other tenants of their property.
- There is a quiet time between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. There should be NO generators, loud music or excessive noise that can be heard from a distance of 20 feet, including pets. Offensive individuals may be cited and /or evicted.
- No more than 2 Vehicles per space. Park your vehicles directly in front of your RV, or in your RV area.
- Use of Park water to wash vehicles is prohibited.
- There are no laundry facilities. Do not hang clothing around the RV and/or Park.
- All RV park pets must be on a leash or contained in the guests RV site at all times. Pet waste must be removed and disposed of properly.
- RV Park is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- No camp fires allowed.